Uninstalling a function
This guide walks you through the steps to uninstall a function.
This video walks you through the steps to uninstall a function that you don't want to use anymore.
If you don't want to use a function in your backend anymore, you can follow these steps to uninstall that function:
- 1.Go to the Functions section. Here you see a table with all the functions you previously installed in your project.
- 2.Select the function you want to uninstall. Here you have two options:
- Click on the function name you want to uninstall and then click Uninstall in the function's Details.
- Click on the action menuof the function name you want to uninstall and then click Uninstall Function (This is the fastest way).
- 3.If you're sure that you want to uninstall the function, click the Uninstall button that appears in the confirmation modal.
Note that the function will be uninstalled immediately and you can't undo this action.