Uninstalling a function
This guide walks you through the steps to uninstall a function.
This video walks you through the steps to uninstall a function that you don't want to use anymore.
If you don't want to use a function in your backend anymore, you can follow these steps to uninstall that function:
- 1.Go to the Functions section. Here you see a table with all the functions you previously installed in your project.
- 2.Select the function you want to uninstall. Here you have two options:
- Click on the function name you want to uninstall and then click Uninstall in the function's Details.
- Click on the action menuof the function name you want to uninstall and then click Uninstall Function (This is the fastest way).
- 3.If you're sure that you want to uninstall the function, click the Uninstall button that appears in the confirmation modal.